English Tenses (Tenses Active) Grammar
Tenses - times (Active)
Present Tense / Simple present
presence
Provides information about an event in the presence or the fact that something happened in the present or is present. It also expresses a regularity, for example, that someone is a student (not only now but in principle.) It does not reflect the current course of action.
signal words such as: subject + verb is (in the 3rd person singular "s" to the verb
examples:: usually, always, normally
rule
I work you work he
works she works it works
we work you work they work
The man always drives the car on his own.
The man driving the car always itself.
You sometimes take the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
sometimes you take the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
I am
you are
he is
she is
it is
we are
you are
they are
Present Progressive / Present Continuous
phenotype in the presence
In contrast to the normal presence (present tense) Progressive is always the information on the progress of an action. The plot's happening now and will be described.
signal words such as: at the moment, now, right now
rule: subject + form of "to be" (present) + verb + "ing"
Examples:
I am working
you are working
he is working
she is working it is working
we are working
you are working
they are working
At the moment the man is driving the car on his own.
runs the moment the man the car itself (is about to drive the car itself)
You are taking the umbrella of Mr. Smith now.
you're about to take the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
I am beeing
you are beeing
he is beeing
she is beeing
it is beeing
we are beeing
you are beeing
they are beeing
Past Simple / Past tense
past (past tense, past tense)
Provides information about an event in the past or the fact that something happened in the past and completed. It also expresses a regularity in the past, for example, that someone was formerly students. It does not reflect the course of action in the past.
signal words such as: yesterday, last week, last year, recently
rule subject + 2
form of the verb (for regular verbs ending in "ed")
Examples:
I worked
you worked
he worked
she worked it worked
we worked
you worked
they worked
Yesterday the man drove the car on his own.
yesterday drove the car the man himself.
Last week you took the umbrella of Mr. Smith. Last week
nahmstDu the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
I was
you were
he was
she was
it was
we were
you were
they were
Past progressive / past continuous
onset form in the past
In contrast to the normal past (past tense) Past Progressive immer gives information on the progress of an action that is just now complete.
rule: subject + form of "to be" (past) + verb + "ing"
Examples:
I was working
you were working
he was working
she was working it was working
we were working
you
were working they were working
Yesterday the man was driving the car on his own for the whole morning.
Yesterday morning was the man here, all the time to drive the car himself.
You were taking the umbrella of Mr. Smith when I entered the room.
When I came through the door, you were about to take the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
I was beeing
you were beeing
he was beeing
she what it was beeing beeing
we were beeing
you were beeing
they were beeing
Present perfect
past perfect / Perfect
provides information about an event that started in the past and still continuing, or just now completed.
signal words such as: just, for since,
rule subject + have / has + 3rd
form of the verb (in the 3rd person singular is "has" used instead of "have"
examples.
I have worked
you have worked
he has worked
she has worked
it has worked
we have worked
you have worked
they have worked
The man has just driven the car on his own.
The man has just driven the car yourself.
You have taken the umbrella of Mr. Smith for weeks now.
You have taken the umbrella of Mr. Smith now for weeks.
I have been
you have been
he has been
she has been
it has been
we have been
you have been
they have been
Past Perfect Past Perfect
Provides information about an event that is in the past and in relation to an event is, which has also been found in the past instead. So: Two acts, one of which has found even earlier instead.
rule subject + had + 3 Form of the verb
Examples:
I had worked
you had worked
he had worked she had worked
it had worked we had worked
you had worked
they had worked
Before I drove the car the man had driven the car on his own.
Before I drove the car, the man had driven the car yourself.
You had taken the umbrella of Mr. Smith before I noticed it.
You were the umbrella of Mr. Smith made before I knew it.
I had been you had been
he had been
she had been
it had been
we had been
you had been
they had been
Present perfect progressive form in the perfect course
provides information on a course of action, which started in the past and still continuing, or just finished flat.
rule: subject + form of "to be" (present perfect) + verb + "ing"
Examples:
I have been working
you have been working
he has been working
she has been working
it has been working
we have been working
you have been working
they have been working
The man has been driving the car on his own for hours.
The man has been there, drive the car to himself for hours.
You have been taking the umbrella of Mr. Smith quite a long time.
You are a long time been there to take the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
I have been being
you have been being
he has been being
she has been being
it has been being
we have been being
you have been being
they have been being
Past perfect progressive
onset form in the past perfect
provides information on a course of action that is in the past and in relation to an event, is also found the place in the past added. So: Two acts, one of which has found even earlier instead.
rule: subject + form of "to be" (past perfect) + verb + "ing"
Examples:
I had been working
you had been working
he had been working
she had been working
it had been working
we had been working
you had been working
they had been working
Before I drove the car the man had been driving the car on his own for quite a long time.
Before I drove the car, was the man were there to drive the car for a long time myself.
You had been taking the umbrella of Mr. Smith before I noticed it.
You were there was to take the umbrella of Mr. Smith, before I knew it.
I had been you had been beeing beeing
he had been beeing
she had been beeing
it had been we had been
beeing beeing
you had been they had been beeing beeing
Future I
future / Futur
Provides information about an event or a fact which is in the future. It describes not necessarily from my will to do something in the future. (See the Future with "going to")
rule subject + will + verb
Examples:
I will work
you want to work
he wants to work
she will work it will work
we will work
you want to work
they will work
The man wants to drive the car on his own when he gets back his driving license.
The man will drive the car himself if he gets his license back.
You will take the umbrella of Mr. Smith when it's rainy outside.
you will take the umbrella of Mr. Smith if it's raining outside.
I will be
you will be
He Will Be
she will be
it will be
we will be
you will be
they will be
Future II
Second future / perfect future / future perfect
Provides information about a Event which takes place in the future, but in a relationship with another event is taking place in the future. (See also ratio Past Perfect).
rule subject will + have + 3 + Form of the verb
Examples:
I will have worked
you will have worked
he will have worked
she will have worked
it will have worked
we will have worked
you will have worked
they will have worked
Before I will get the keys of the car the man will have driven the car on his own.
Before I would get the car keys, the man the car will have already gone.
You will have taken the umbrella of Mr. Smith before I will even notice it.
you will have taken the umbrella of Mr. Smith long before I notice it.
I will have been
you will have been
he will have been
she will have been
it will have been
we will have been
you will have been
they will have been
Future with "going to "
future with" going to "
provides information about an event that takes place in the future and I decide a plan. The time is also used when I'm in about to do something immediately.
rule: subject + form of "to be" (present) + "Going to" + verb
Examples:
I am going to work
you are going to work
he is going to work
she is going to work
it is going to work
we are going to work
you are going to work
they are going to work
The man is going to drive the car on his own in some minutes.
The man intends to drive the car right itself.
You are going to take the umbrella of Mr. Smith because it has started to rain.
you will take the same umbrella of Mr. Smith, as it has just started to rain.
I am going to be
you are going to be
he is going to be
she is going to be
it is going to be
we are going to be
you are going to be
they are going to be
Future I Progressive
onset form in the future
provides information about an event or a fact which is in the future and the course is described in more detail.
rule: subject + form of "to be" (future) + verb + "ing"
Examples:
I will be working
you will be working
he will be working
she will be working
it will be working
we will be working
you will be working
they will be working
The man wants to be driving the car on his own for more than one hour, I am sure.
I am sure that the man will drive the car for over an hour herself. It takes a lot
of time when you will be taking the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
It will take a while if you'll be here to take the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
I will be beeing
you will be beeing
he wants to be beeing
she will be beeing
it will be beeing
we will be beeing
you will be beeing
they will be beeing
Future II Progressive
onset form Perfect in the future
provides information on the course of an event that takes place in the future, but in a relationship with another Events is taking place in the future. (See also ratio Past Perfect Progressive).
rule: subject + form of "to be" (future II) + verb + "ing"
Examples:
I will have been working
you will have been working
he will have been working
she will have been working
it will have been working
we will have been working
you will have been working
they will have been working
The man will have been driving the car on his own for quite a long time before I will come back.
come back before I get, is the man the car already for a long time gone have.
I will wait until you will have been taking the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
I'll wait until you will have taken the umbrella of Mr. Smith.
I will have been beeing
you will have been beeing
he will have been beeing
she will have been beeing
it will have been beeing
we will have been beeing
you will have been beeing
they will have been beeing
Is Conditional I Conditional
I
information about an event that does not happen, but theoretically still take place. One way shape or form of dignity. "
rule subject + would + verb
Examples:
I would work
you would work
he would work
she would work it would work
we would work
you would work
they would work
The man would drive the car on his own if he could.
If he could, would drive the car the man himself.
I would take the umbrella if I could.
I would take the umbrella, because if I could.
I would be
you would be
he would be
she would be
it would be
we would be
you would be
they would be
Is Conditional II
conditional II
information about an event, definitely not the place anymore. An impossibility form or "If" form.
rule subject + would have + 3 Form of the verb
Examples:
I would have worked
you would have worked
he would have worked
she would have worked it would have worked
we would have worked
you would have worked
they would have worked
The man would have driven the car last sunday. But unfortunately he had no time.
The man had driven his car last Sunday. But unfortunately he had no time.
I would have taken the umbrella. But I could not find it.
I would have the Umbrella made. But I could not find it.
I would have been
you would have been
he would have been
she would have been
it would have been
we would have been
you would have been
they would have been
Conditional I Progressive
onset form in the conditional I
provides information on the course of an event that does not happen, but theoretically still take place. One way shape or form of dignity "in the course description.
rule: subject + form of "to be" (Conditional I) + verb + "ing"
examples:
I would be working
you would be working
he would be working
she would be working
it would be working
we would be working
you would be working
they would be working
The man would be driving the car for hours. But he can not find the keys.
The man would like to drive the car for hours. But he can not find the key.
I would be taking the umbrella. But it costs too much time to take it.
I would take the Regnschirm. But it costs me too much time.
I would be beeing
you would be beeing
he would be beeing
she would be beeing
it would be beeing
we would be beeing
you would be beeing
they would be beeing
Conditional II Progressive
phenotype in the conditional II
Provides information about the course of an event that can take place not more definitive. An impossibility or form "If-form" in the course description.
rule: subject + form of "to be" (Conditional II) + verb + "ing"
Examples:
I would have been working
you would have been working
he would have been working
she would have been working
it would have been working
we would have been working
you would have been working they would
have been working
The man would have been driving the car. But he had no driving license.
The man had driven the car like (here it depends on the course of driving). But he had no driver's license.
I would have been taking the umbrella. But I had not time for it.
I would have taken an umbrella to me. But I had no time for.
I would have been beeing
you would have been he would have been
beeing beeing
she would have been it would have been
beeing beeing
we would have been beeing
you would have been beeing
they would have been beeing
0 comments:
Post a Comment