A first impression is ...
first "This means the (Robert Rodriguez) but now is not serious, right?"
second "What a shit movie ..."
third "This is sooo stupid!"
4th "Booaaahh ... Lindsay Lohan has great tits!"
These four sentences are stuck. Not only the fact that these exclamations have fallen many times during the movie practically forces me to reveal them at this point in the world. I want selected and, in addition to this highly sophisticated utterances KVB members of my first thoughts about Machete share with you. Well, the saying about Lindesay Lohan with not much to the description of the film. But we should have mentioned that Lindsay actually has some really nice bags ... Whatever! Let us concentrate on the Sentences 1 to 3 These describe very well my first impression of machete. If you expect with such anticipation (like my one) goes to a B-movie trash film and trash and should therefore be prepared for many things. But Mr. Rodriguez has actually managed to top it with a machete. What's going on because of banalities and stereotypes to ridicule myself at times in the I-laugh-cry-or-MODE added. Therefore, the first sentences to 3 also to be understood as a very positive rating. You could say the movie takes itself not quite erst. That would be an understatement. I would rather say the film ripped himself a true delight for fans of totally covered trash movies. To act, I would not write anything at all. Check out the trailer and you know what this is about it. Or simply go to the movies. The film (with the appropriate humor) definitely a must.
I must mention yet that I am in the middle section briefly sprayed some length have. Whether that might even, it has located a little too serious gambling, Jessica Alba? More I can not complain. Where we are just at the actors are, I'll give you my opinion from the same droplet. Don Johnson has earned me an extra praise. can Never thought that he was so convincing (though at the same time wonderfully ironic) embody this southern-redneck vigilantes - cool! What Robert DeNiro has the acting side on it surely ought to be familiar. He moves through his very skillful populist Senator McLaughlin DeNiro in style and is not too bad, however, lie at the end of the film is perhaps most ridiculous scene of his entire movie career. Lindsay Lohan plays the quasi itself and therefore fits well into the action. Jeff Fahey and Ceech Marin are also well looked after in their roles and show a correspondingly rock solid performance. Jessica Alba takes her role, as already mentioned, unfortunately a bit too seriously. But trumps Michelle Rodriguez to full effect and, just as She, super oversubscribed. oversubscribed when super can you assess the role of Steven Seagal. It occurs in the opening sequence so than ice-cold drug lord (Seagal finally in a bad part!) In appearance, has sprung from his appearance at the showdown as from an Asian manga and hentai comics. With uniform-like suit, too small rectangular sunglasses and bright red Katana he thrashes machete fight wonderful movie phrases to my attention that one know what hit. And the hero of the film? Danny Trejo Machete Cortez was written on the body and it shows him in every second of the film. He Sheik clearly to have fun than to butcher the film set by Mexicans rage. What more could you want? About a few famous actors from other Rodriguez films? The more you also get on top. As there are delicacies such as the cast of Sexmachine (From Dusk Till Dawn) and the deadly little Miho (Sin City).
So I conclude: if you want to see really good "junk" is not her past machete! Every time I thought it can not be bekloppter I was disabused. Machete has the trash factor here exceeded my expectations. As long as one does not expect a dead serious action movie you get exactly what you earn and is thrilled. The actors (with a few smears) is perfectly placed and Lindsay Lohan has great tits.
Highly Recommended!
Following the self-made movie poster for Boogie Nights now deserves a machete KVB Character Guide - CLICK!
0 comments:
Post a Comment